Sales Assistant (Full Time) Sheen
Pearson Sheen is now in it's sixth year and still growing. The candidate will work alongside and support the management team, passing on the knowledge Pearson have for product and customer service. The ideal candidate would have people skills as well as experience in the world of cycling to best serve a wealth of discerning and focused customers. The ability to engage with customer needs and deliver in the most appropriate way is key to our business.
The Pearson product range is growing in bikes, clothing and accessories, a full understanding and enthusiasm to communicate the brand would be key for this role.
- Engage and deliver the best experience to all store visitors.
- Assist with the daily management of store operations including sales and advice.
- Follow store process and protocols but be able to make best judgement decisions if required.
- Maintain best in store merchandising and house keeping standards.
- Understand the Pearson heritage and future developments to communicate these accordingly.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- Experience in a retail environment.
- Deliver exemplary customer service.
- Strong people skills – a good communicator, approachable and engaging.
- Ability to prioritise and demonstrate initiative.
- Ability to be flexible and agile to meet business needs.
- Knowledge of Road Cycling is essential.
- Training on product and precision bike fitting will be available.
To apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
If we are not currently recruiting or you don't spot a job that is perfectly suited to you then please still send us your CV and a covering letter telling us what you are looking for and why you would be the perfect candidate.
Please send emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org